Is the Acai Optimum and Advanced Cleanse weight loss program a scam?
I just saw a ad on Craigslist for a Acai Optimum and Advanced Cleanse study. Participants could get paid 500 for taking the pills for 60 days and trying to lose 15 pds. S
hould I attempt this program?
NO! Almost all the Acai sites you see are a scam. Just stick with exercise and eating healthy if you want to lose weight. I’m willing to bet when you contact them they will ask you to pay them something.
SEO Services by RedHotRankings.com
- acai berry cleanse scam oprah
- Colon Cleanse and Acai Berry
- Is there any cleanse and weight loss program besides Isagenix?
- Any good results from using Acai berry or colon cleanse to lose weight?
- Is Acai Berry weight loss a big fat scam?