« Reasons Behind The Importance Of A Detox Cleanser | Main | The Truth on Acai Berry on Oprah and How you Can know about the Amazon Acai Berry »
Can you use phillips milk of magnesia as a colon cleanser?
By admin | June 19, 2010
Want to get a colon cleanser but they are a lot of money. I have an unused bottle of phillips milk of magnesia and don’t want it to go to waste. So, is it safe to use it (phillips milk of magnesia) for a colon cleanser?
Well, it IS a laxative. Consuming magnesium in high quantities will do that for you, so it makes sense.
It’s safe to use.
- The #1 Health Supplement Buy Colon Cleanse!
- Bowtrol Colon Cleanser Review – The #1 Voted Colon Cleanser
- How do colon cleansers work?
- Can colonics heal disease? All about colon hydrotherapy.
- Can you use phillips milk of magnesia as a colon cleanser?
Topics:colon cleanser | 1 Comment »